Audi Financial Services insurance products provide essential protection for both you and your vehicle, enabling you to experience the joy of driving your Audi, leaving you safe in the knowledge that you’re fully prepared for whatever the future may hold. Our product range includes comprehensive insurance, debt protection, and shortfall cover.
Comprehensive Insurance Policy
The Comprehensive Insurance Policy not only offers you total peace of mind, but also fully covers your vehicle in the event of an unforeseen occurrence.
Benefits of Comprehensive Insurance:
The Comprehensive Insurance Policy is available to all customers. It provides peace of mind motoring in terms of:
- Total write-off
- Accidental damage
- Third party liability.
This is an essential policy that is dedicated to protecting one's family lifestyle in the event of an unforeseen occurrence.
Benefits of the Debt Protection Policy:
- This policy is available to customers between the ages of 18 and 59 years
- Full settlement will be received, in the event of death or permanent disablement of the insured
- It enables you to defer up to 6 months payments and interest to the end of the contract
- Settlement of the finance agreement will be received on diagnosis of a pre-specified dread disease.
The Shortfall Policy plan is an innovative addition to your Vehicle Insurance Policy, covering the shortfall between your insurance payout and the amount owing on your finance agreement.
- No credit shortfall
- The settlement balance less the amount paid by the underlying insurer - less excess exceeding R3000.00.
- Violation of underlying policy conditions:
- This protects the customer in the event of total loss, for example: write-off due to accident or theft.
- Protects the customer should he/she inadvertently fail to meet conditions of their insurance policy such as:
- Lodging claims within the prescribed time
- Ensuring the premiums are up to date
This policy provides you with trouble-free motoring in the event of an unforeseen mechanical breakdown.
Benefits of Warranty Cover:
- Warranty Cover is available to all customers
- It covers specified mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle
- Various options are available depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle
- The policy is an extension of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Courtesy Car Policy
The innovative Courtesy Car Policy is unique in that it ensures you stay on the road while your claim is being settled.
Benefits of the Courtesy Car Policy:
- Up to 21 days free car hire cover
- The vehicle is delivered directly to you
- Peace of mind in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Audi Financial Services - a division of Volkswagen Financial Services South Africa Proprietary Limited.
An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider. NCRCP6635.